Thursday, November 15, 2012

Rule Change


 

By Dulce

Dear Principal,

I
understand the schools' rules but I would like to change one specific rule. This rule maybe not the best rule to change but I think if everyone cooperated we could get it changed.

The rule that I would like to change is the one that we can't chew gum. I would like to change that rule because it is not a bad food and it will keep us entertained. Also, I know that we can't chew gum at school because we also throw it on the ground and stick it under desks and the janitors have to clean it up. But what if all the students got together and said "we will not leave it wherever and we will throw it away"? What do you think of that. Maybe we are a little messy but this will be a great opportunity for us to show you adults we can be responsible.

And that is why I would like to change my rule. So I hope you will consider this rule change.

No comments:

Post a Comment