Thursday, November 15, 2012

The one school rule I would change

By Felicity

I know all schools have rules for a reason. That reason is to protect the children. To me some rules are just pointless.

There are at least two rules I would like to change. The first rule is *no gum aloud in school *. I think at the beginning of the school year students should get a paper saying that he or she will not make a mess or annoy anyone in the class with gum and he or she will sing it and if they do not follow the agreement there privilege will be taken away. The second rule I would change is the *no electronics * rule. I think the students should be able to have ipods,mp3,and C.D. players at reses lunch and in class when the teacher allows them.

These are the two rules I would change. I strongly believe that these rules school change.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment