Tuesday, October 9, 2012

INDIAN TACOS


 

By Taylor A.


 

My favorite meal is Indian tacos. I like Indian tacos because it has fry bread and it's just like regular tacos but with fry bread. I also like the regular tacos because they are really good I could live off tacos and Indian tacos. They are the BOMB. Its smells like heaven.


 

When you cook them in your house it smells so good but then in the kitchen it is really hot. But you have to use a lot of oil. For you to cook the fry bread. And it taste so good. And when you bite in too it. It tastes like you biting in to something that's really soft.


 

The best part is when your done with the Indian taco and all what left is just the lettuce, tomato, hamburger and cheese etc. Then when you look at it you want to take a picture like my dad but to me it looks so beautiful. But that's my favorite meal.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment