Tuesday, October 9, 2012

MY Favorite Food

By Owen

My favorite food is Indian tacos. I like Indian tacos because I love the fry bread they have all the salsa and other stuff on. They are like the classic Mexican tacos but on fry bread, and a little bigger. Also just one of them will usually fill you up. I have them at pow wows and other special things like that. They are also fun to make. Well just the fry bread part. There are different ways to make fry bread. But I don't see the difference in taste, mainly on how thin or thick they are. Every time I have them I eat those like a pig. Well not really but I eat them fast. Fry bread has beans salsa , lettuce, tomatoes, and many more. It depends on how some people make them. But I enjoy them all.

1 comment:

  1. an indian taco is an indian taco no matter who or what makes it.




    Chance

    ReplyDelete