Thursday, October 4, 2012

No Title Given

By Taylor C.

My favorite meal is Spaghetti. It tastes really good with BIG meatballs. This amazing tomato sauce with mushrooms in it. I like the noodles that are long and skinny. There more fun to play with than the fat short ones. My grandma that knows how to cook has these special seasonings that make the ingredients more tasteful.

When my family makes spaghetti the smell fills the house. It smells like an Italian restaurant. My step dad makes this garlic bread that tastes really strong. That's why I don't eat it. But I don't care because the spaghetti is plenty for me.

When my family is done making my favorite meal they put it on a plate. They put two scoops of noodles. Then they put on the sauce on top on the noodles with two or three BIG meatballs on the side. Now finally we eat it and then we have an amazing dinner that I love a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Taylor i like spagetti too but not that much but anyways you did a NICE JOB(:

    Taylor A.

    ReplyDelete