Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Are Cell phones being used to much?

by Justin


I agree with this statement because when I am watching a movie with my friends they don’t even watch they just text, and when I ask them if they want popcorn they don’t answer I have to ask five or six times.

   Now in days everyone is inside on there cell phone, When I was younger there were no cell phones to talk to friends,  you had to walk to there house or walk somewhere to meet them. Even little Four year olds have cell phones! I didn’t get my first cell phone till I was ten. Come on!

   I read an article about this and they said the rates with cell phones between the years 2003 and 2012 have been over 1,000,000. That’s a lot I think. In my opinion todays society is going crazy with all of these cell phones!

   Also with some other electronics like the iPod If you have Wi-Fi you can also text and call friends off of it I think,  that’s crap.  I get that we could use are cell phones sometimes like for example, Say grandma falls down the stairs and all you have is your cell phone your obviously going to call 911.
  This is my little essay on how Cell phones are being used to much. I hope you all whomever reads this understands where I’m coming from.

1 comment:

  1. I kinda agree with you about them being on it all the time but phones are good to use if you need to talk to your relatives that are 50,000 miles away and you cant just walk there or if your mom or dad needs to call you to tell you something. i like your ''essay'' i just dont fully agree
    -Tori

    ReplyDelete