Tuesday, March 12, 2013

No Title Given

by Zucely


I agree with this statement because when I hangout with my friends we’re always texting. Like before we used to do a lot of fun things. Now even relationship break ups and make ups are through text. It’s also good to use cellphones.
      Now days almost everybody has cellphones. Even little kids.   I didn’t have a cell phone until I was in like 5th grade. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, even 4th, graders have cell phones. There always texting instead of enjoying life. I think it’s fine if they use there cell phones once in a while but not to much. They should go hangout more. Same goes with any other electronics. Like on iPods how we could text to if we have Wi-Fi.
      We should try to go for a walk to the park, go walk around with your friends and get some pizza, or even go to the skate park.  Because, using cell phones or even electronics to much can cause problems with your eyes or even obsessions. . I know I use electronics and my cell phone a lot but I try to go hangout with my friends too. 
  Now when couples get on arguments they solve it by texting there boyfriend/girlfriend or they just break up. In the old days they used to say cute things to each other face to face now it’s by text.  If a guy likes a girl, there not brave enough to ask them out in person instead they do it by text.
 In other words cellphones are not as bad. Like if there is an accident you could call 911. If your parents decide to move you could keep in touch with your friends or you could keep in touch with your family members.
   Well these are some things I like about this using cellphones a lot and not being able to talk to people face to face.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. It was good how you gave a lot of details and examples.
    -Rebeca

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesssssssssssssss
    -estevan

    ReplyDelete