Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cell phones

by Adrian


  Today I’m going to be talking about cell phones. Is because people are saying that you would not like to talk face to face because of phones I think its false because why would people what to do such a thing like that because I know I wouldn’t its stupid that people think that because like I know it could happen but I don’t think it would because a lot of use kids go out and walk or talk to friends. Well a lot of people are like into there phones but for them to change like that is dumb.

  Well cell phones are a good use for a lot of people because if other people like have a problem with there grandma there mom can call her or him. Well for we all know we all like to text when were bored but it’s not that because I have a phone because my mom would call me or it’s because something is going bad.

 Why would people be saying that you would what be talking to other people face to face its super stupid because I would never change for a stupid phone its because how would that change anything you would not turn into like how people are talking about I believe but other people get into there phones a lot but that does not change anything.

 I think it’s false because people would not just stop talking to people to text them right? because think about it why you start to do that when you can do well the people that are saying stuff about other people about not hanging out with them is cause of that its not cause of that maybe is because they cant or something you know or maybe they just don’t want to.

 Well that’s all I got to say about phones because like it’s really stupid for people that don’t like know what there talking about and they still say stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment