Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cell Phones

by Dulce


This is a great point but cell phones have changed our generation for other reasons not so that people “forget how to talk face to face”. But I don’t agree with this statement.
        Cell phones became invented for the better use of technology, communication and other great reasons. For example I use my phone for texting, talking and the internet. But I do not forget how to talk face to face, if anything I prefer talking to someone face to face. Again like I said before cell phones came to us because of a different change that’s why texting and calling were on them so that you would, for a change, could use them.
        Right now the real question is, if cell phones are making people forget how to talk face to face? According to their research they have just made a statement not answered that question. I’m not saying their research is wrong just that according to personal opinion I don’t agree with that. I believe that I don’t agree with this because I haven’t changed just because of this new technology.  
        Research has led us to thinking that people are forgetting how to talk face to face but again that’s just their research I, any possibly many others, believe that it’s a If question not Is. Again though cell phones are not getting us addicted, I believe that we can make the choice of whether the phones should get us addicted or not.
        So, this was a great point so that people can understand but I do not agree. Now this is your choice to either agree or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment