Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cell phone

by Odalys


Cell phones as been using too much and people are forgetting to talk face to face. 
Do I agree with the statement yes and no?
The reason I said yes because parents and teens have been texting and calling. Teen’s text more than calling but the reason why when kids get in trouble the way not to get hit so they wouldn’t tell them face to face.
The another reason is that some parents give phones to there kids just to call in case of a emergency but some just use it for texting their friends.
I think people that should stop using their phones because you get to close to your phone and your fingers start to hurts. Sometimes your eyes hurt because you keep using it a lot. People just have a phone for hearing music of watching videos but people should use their phones for a little bit.
Some people say that phones have change you’re life because the only thing that kids like to use is phones and people are driving there shouldn’t be texting. Also when people are walking I see people texting they can get hit my a car. So I think to some people it does take over you’re life but to me it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment