Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cell phone usage

by Ulises


  Scientist say that with so much texting and using your phone you forget how to talk face to face. I think it’s false, because its not really common for people to forget to talk face to face. And it would be hard to forget how to speak and another reason why I think its false is because not everyone text’s the same some people text more than others. 
  It’s not really common for people to forget to talk face to face because in school they do it a lot, so they couldn’t forget how to talk face to face. And they can’t text in school so it wouldn’t really affect there talking. But phones can be useful like in some cases if an emergency happens or something they can call and that won’t affect there talking to people. Like I text and call people and that doesn’t affect my speaking or talking to people.
  It would be hard to forget to talk by texting, I don’t think that’s true because we grew up talking and for us to forget how to by texting. I think that wouldn’t happen just by texting cause a lot of people text and call and use there phones. But doesn’t really mean you would forget how to talk. Maybe if all you did was text constantly then maybe you would studder or something if you first talked to someone after a long period of time. 
  Another reason why I think you wouldn’t forget how to talk face to face is that not everyone text’s the same, some people text differently then others. So if you just used your phone and text you probably wouldn’t loose your talking. Cause its not every day that someone text’s there has to be at least one day they don’t text.
 So I think that’s all I have to say for the cell phone usage. And why I think its false.

2 comments:

  1. ulises in the first paragraph you said it is not really common for people to forget....... and in the second paragraph in the first sentence you say it again
    -cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonzalo, in the first paprgraph you wrote "text's" and isn't supposed to be "texts". Anyways you also said "the same some people" which got me confused.
    -Dulcee

    ReplyDelete