Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Why Cell phones Don’t Interfere with Face-to-Face Conversations

by Owen


I think cell phones are not doing anything with face to face talking. They are actually better to practice with in the first place.
Cell phones now days are so high tech that there is face time and omegle and many others.  Unless you are a retard they should not affect your face to face talking. I use my phone a lot and I never had a problem with talking face to face. The only issue I can think of is people who are fakers and meet someone they don’t expect to because they lied about them selves. 
Another reason is Facebook, people talk to other people on there all day everyday and the thing is sometimes they don’t know that person so they have to think up and type up words to say. Something’s you wouldn’t say in person but that’s no different than in person so that’s another thing. Talking is a skill and you need to have that to be a common person, cell phones take no part in that.
It also helps with stranger danger and all of that jazz.  People on all those apps and websites should know there are people out there who will try to fake you out like football and find you and kill you.  I know stranger danger there was a group of Chinese people who chased me in a gold van. I will never fall for that unless they claim to be sexy girls. Then I might be in danger. You should still be very careful though.
Once again cell phones have no part in your face to face issues. It depends on how you are with people and your image. So that concludes this essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment