Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cell Phones

by Rebeca


Cell phones have changed the way we communicate today. People today are using their cell phones that most people forget to talk to each other face to face. I do agree that cell phones are being used more today than people even seeing each other face to face.
Some good things about cell phones are that it’s an easier way of communicating. I think that cell phones are being used more often today because they are a great way to communicate with people that live far away from here. It’s a great way to communicate with families that live in different places. Also, now many people don’t have time to visit their friends that they text more often.
But, I think that there are some bad reasons that cell phones are being used today. Now since cell phones are used often people get addicted to using them. Also now small kids have phones and they use them a lot that they don’t go outside as often as they used to.
Also, cell phones are great because they are useful when there is an emergency. But, most people don’t use them for emergencies they use them just to text, call, or use the internet. Most teenagers now use their cell phones a lot and get attached to them. I know that because I get attached to my phone a lot and use it a lot that I don’t talk to a lot of my friends face to face like I used to.
My answer is yes, I do agree that cell phones are being used more often but, there are a great to communicate. But, people shouldn’t be using them a lot that they don’t talk to each other face to face.

1 comment: